A recent exploratory research has been conducted by extracting personification of various Mobile Handsets brands. Following attributes are covered in personification:
- Relevance with any celebrity
On the whole, the research study was based on the “Consumers/Users’ Perception & Buying Behaviour towards the Brands of Mobile Handsets” but personification was one of the parts of the research. Basically, the research objectives were exploratory and were qualitative in nature. Hence, the Focus Group technique was suggested to extract insights from the desired target audience.
An exploratory research covered this interesting part also in which mobile brands’ relevance with celebrity were personified. Many Focus Group Discussions were conducted in three metros of Pakistan i.e. Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad with Males and Females. Irrespective of gender and city variation following fascinating insights came to the surface.
Personification-Relevance with Celebrity
1. The majority of respondents from Karachi and Lahore personified Blackberry with Deepika Padukone
2. Whereas, the respondents of Islamabad personified Blackberry with Bipasha Basu
Irrespective of three targeted cities majority of respondents personified Samsung with Katrina Kaif
1. Qmobile was personified with Kareena Kapoor by the respondents of Lahore and Islambad.
2. On the flip side, the respondents of Karachi personified Qmobile with Shaista Wahidi & Parineeti Chopra
Regardless of three researched cities Nokia was personified with Priyanka Chopra
Several local celebrities were personified with Voice irrespective of gender and targeted cities and those are as follows:
1. Aamina Sheikh
3. Mona Lisa